No matter how expensive your gift is, it can all go horribly wrong with the wrapping, here are some great Christmas Wrapping Ideas to make your presents look like a million dollars. There are lots more ideas on my Pinterest Board…..
- For a very pretty natural theme, why not look in your garden or park for bits and pieces you can use. A simple wrapping paper can be dressed up with pine twigs and berries and looks absolutely fantastic.
- Another great look is brown paper, customised with some beautiful ribbon and a Christmas bauble as a gift tag, you could also use brown cardboard boxes which are quite reasonable to buy and the end result is really striking. For the Christmas bauble why not buy some Silver Christmas Baubles and write the recipients’ names on them in permanent ink?
- Why not make life easy for yourself! If you really are rubbish at wrapping then use a gift bag, they can be purchased very inexpensively at Amazon, this set of 3 bags costs just £2.89 (free delivery)! Click the image to view. Just add some tissue paper on top of the gift for a finishing touch:
- I love this idea for making your own miniature Christmas bunting to wrap your presents, it’s so cute! You can find all the instructions on remodelaholic.com.
- A very simple but effective wrapping technique is to stick to one colour scheme such as red and white and wrap everything up the same. White paper is widely available either as printer sheets for small gifts or as rolls (eg lining paper, look in your local DIY store) for larger items. Simply wrap with some red ribbon for a stunning look. You could personalise the ribbon, Amazon have a 24 hour service for only £2.30.
- Please feel free to post your own wrapping ideas, do you have a favourite?