A winning recipe from the BHG website which is a great resource for recipes of any kind plus plenty of other house related stuff!
- 600g pork tenderloin
- 300g rice noodles
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 2 cups torn bok choy or baby bok choy
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger } combine all ingredients well
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1. Prepare Ginger-Soy Dressing and set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 220 C. Line a baking tray with foil and place the trimmed pork into the pan. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Roast for 25 minutes, brushing with 1 tablespoon of the dressing for the last 5 minutes of cooking. Cover with foil and let stand for 15 minutes. Slice thinly.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the noodles according to the packet instructions. Rinse with cold water to cool, drain well and with scissors, snip noodles into short lengths. Add the cabbage and toss.
4. In a lasagne dish layer the noodles mixture, carrots, pork, and radishes. Drizzle with half of the Ginger-Soy dressing. Top with bok choy and coriander. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve or up to 24 hours. Serve with the remaining dressing.
Makes 6 servings. 351 calories per serving.